Why do I love you, is what you ask
Why do I feel so, is what you ask
Why can't I forget you, is what you ask.....
Why do I dream, is what you ask
Why do I hope, is what you ask
Y do I love you, is what you ask
Why do we breathe, is what I ask
Why do we eat, is what I ask
Why can't you see my love, is what I ask
Why can't you feel me, is what I ask
Why can't you be mine, is what I ask
Why do I feel so, is what you ask
Why can't I forget you, is what you ask.....
Why do I dream, is what you ask
Why do I hope, is what you ask
Y do I love you, is what you ask
Why do we breathe, is what I ask
Why do we eat, is what I ask
Why can't you see my love, is what I ask
Why can't you feel me, is what I ask
Why can't you be mine, is what I ask
Why after all this, still love is divine
Why after all this, I live the same lie...
Why....why have I forgotten to cry.....
You still ask me, Why do I love you.......
My answer is I just wanted to try.....
and I have forgotten to cry...... Forgotten to cry........
Why after all this, I live the same lie...
Why....why have I forgotten to cry.....
You still ask me, Why do I love you.......
My answer is I just wanted to try.....
and I have forgotten to cry...... Forgotten to cry........
True feelings ... It is dificult to pen dwn feeling in this manner
ReplyDelete